Welcome again to the home of Healthy Recipes & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Sweet, Salty, Spicy Party Nuts”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jackie” : These are delicious! I followed the recipe to the letter, except that I bought a big jug of deluxe mixed nuts that contained pecans, hazelnuts, almonds, cashews and Brazil nuts and measured out four cups of that since this recipe called for 1 cup of 4 different types of nuts. They turned out really well, and are so easy to make. I’m giving them as gifts and will have to make at least another batch, if not more.
- “alex” : Love, love love these. Very addictive. I did change the prep a little as I couldn’t see how the spices would evenly distribute if applied directly to the nuts, so I stirred them into the butter mixture before I put it on the nuts and mixed. I also made sure I loosened them from the foil and broke them apart while they were done and still warm. Have made several times and will make them again. Thanks for the post.
- “sherri” : I made three batches, the first as the recipe states, the second I made Cajun spiced, the third I made Chipotle spiced and put some dashes of Worcestershire and Hot sauce in the sugar mixture…boy did that add a nice flavor. This is one of the easiest spiced nuts recipe I’ve ever made…get creative with it and add whatever spices you like.
- “ashley” : Yummy! Made this twice over the holidays, and everyone loved them. First batch used almonds and walnuts (still 4 cups total) with smoked paprika instead of cayenne (only because I’d never used smoked paprika, and wasn’t sure how much heat it had already). They were really good
- “marianne” : We loved these nuts. If you had problems breaking them up, try separating them a little more before they go back in for the last six minutes. As Chef John stated in his video, you could use any varieties of spices. Since cumin isn’t my favorite, I used a specialty mix of Cajun spices gifted to me by my friend ~Lissa~. I might try adding the spices to the butter/sugar mixture to see if it will more evenly coat the nuts and then the salt at the end. These would make a very nice hostess gift as stated by other reviewers. I would also perhaps like some snipped rosemary added to these. Thanks for this recipe! Yum!
- “patricia” : Excellent, easy & delicious treat! Making second batch for holidays (& may take some to the movies!) to share with friends. Recommend using Silpat type baking sheet liners- no problems with sticking & cleans up easily. Bought nuts in large bags at Costco, or could buy in bulk (if fresh?)- enjoy!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: