Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal
1 C canned pumpkin
1/4 C brown sugar
1/4 t salt
1/2 t cinnamon
1/4 t nutmeg
1/4 t cloves
1/8 t ginger
1/2 t vanilla
3/4 C milk
2-1/4 C oats
1/4 t baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 375º. Spray 4 ramekins.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together: pumpkin,
eggs, sugar, salt, spices, and vanilla.
3. Then whisk in the milk.
4. Stir in the oats and baking powder.
6. Pour into prepared cups, Sprinkle the
top with cinnamon sugar.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the center is
no longer looks wet and the edges are
lightly golden brown.
Serve with: additional cinnamon sugar, milk,
cream, maple syrup, or whipped cream.
Tip: can substitute the spices with 1 t pumpkin pie spice
Links: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Between Naps On The Porch