Strawberry Shortcake Waffles
Waffles (HERE’s my favorite recipe)
fresh strawberries sliced
heavy cream, whipped and sweetened with a drop of vanilla
Now here’s how to put these yummies together.
1. Prep the strawberries. If you’re hulling lots,
use THIS tip. Slice the strawberries and
macerate them is a bowl. That just means
to sprinkle them with a bit of lemon juice
and sugar, toss to release their juices.
2. Mix up the waffle batter.
3. Heat the waffle iron.
4. Whip the cream adding a little sugar and a bit
5. Bake the waffles, keep them warm in the
oven along with your plates until you assemble.
6. On warmed plate assemble: waffle, whipped
cream, juicy strawberries. Repeat.
7. Dust it all over with powdered sugar.
Links: Facebook, Insatgram, Pinterest,
Between Naps On The Porch